UnitVN is a mobile application development company whose goal is to make people's life easier and brighter with our products by providing advanced solutions. progress and better user experience.
We invite you to join our powerful IOS development team.
UnitVN is a mobile application development company whose goal is to make people's life easier and brighter with our products by providing advanced solutions. progress and better user experience. We invite you to join our powerful IOS development team.
• Participating in outsourcing projects with many major partners, product and service development projects on iOS platform.
• Development and maintenance of the Company's iOS application.
• Participate in all stages of the product: Code, Test, Review, Release.
• Analyze user data to continuously improve and optimize the app's features.
• Passionate about programming and mobile programming.
• Experience in iOS programming from 2 years using Swift, Objective-C, XCode...
• Experience in optimizing application performance and memory.
• Mastering object-oriented programming, mastering MVC, MVVM...
• Proficient in using Git, SVN.
• Having good system thinking, clear logic, ability to self-study and research talent, being able to use Japanese vertically is a plus point.
• Ability to work independently and in groups. Capable of Lead Team/Support Technical.
• Immerse yourself in a dynamic, creative working environment, a modern digital community, and know how to stick with the community
employees and companies.
• Experience with: RealmSwift Framework, Core Image, Core Graphic, AVKit is an advantage.
• Competitive salary according to ability up to 35M, discussed directly during interview.
• Support sending monthly car registration registration; - 13th month bonus, Tet & profit bonus, seniority.
• Review salary once a year.
• Leave 12 days/year, social insurance, health insurance and holidays as prescribed.
• Professional, modern, youthful, democratic working environment with many rich and diverse collective cultural activities: Tourism, team building resort, party events...,
• Attend training sessions of the company.
4. Working time:
• Working days: Monday - Friday, Closed Sat-Sun
• Time: Start: 9:00-12:00; 13:00-18:00
5. Recruitment process:
1. Round 1: Receive CV - Response time 1-3 days from the time of receiving CV via phone, email
2. Round 2: Contact to exchange results and schedule an interview. During the interview, the candidate needs to make a presentation
about yourself in addition to what is already in your CV and participate in a 30-45 minute discussion about work.
3. Answer the results after 1-3 days of participating in the interview.
6. Contact to discuss more about vacancies via channel:
• Email: email@example.com
• Skype: trmquang
7. About UNITVN:
• Application areas of the company:
• Outsource with partners in Europe.
• Applications on the company's iOS platform.